September 2016 - Present.
What I Did
- Implemented and maintained various cross-platform (Vive, Oculus, and PSVR) gameplay systems, such as save system, menus, teleportation, tutorial, gamepad controller support, etc.
- Improved and maintained cross-platform tracking, including Oculus experimental room-scale tracking.
- Implemented asynchronous cross-platform patch-able save system.
- Improved hand, door, and interactive objects to be more reliable and performance friendly.
- Exposed C++ functions to Blueprint to help out designers.
- Implemented essential items/features such as journal book, cassette player & tape, and real-time HMD head tracking on animations.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes.